Lost Card

Lost Pass Cards ($25)
A replacement pass card is necessary if your pass card is lost prior to its expiration date. Replacement pass cards will not be issued beyond its expiration date; rather, a member in this situation should apply to renew their RM. Replacement pass cards will be issued at a cost of $25. To request a pass card replacement, mail a check payable to WYSA and include "Replacement State Issued Pass Card” as your check memo. A replacement pass card with the same expiration date will be processed and mailed to your home address. Replacement pass card processing will take one week minimum.

attn: Replacement State Issued Pass Card
10427 W Lincoln Avenue Suite 1100
West Allis, WI 53227